Friday 28 August 2009

Arctic Monkeys an 'enigma' at Leeds Festival, Eagles Of Death Metal brand




Jesse 'The Devil' Hughes 'shakes his dick' at Leeds Festival


Eagles Of Death Metal praised Arctic Monkeys during their show on the Main Stage at the Leeds Festival today (August 28).The rock'n'roll foursome dedicated 'Whore Hoppin' to the Sheffield four piece ahead of their headline show later."I need to dedicate this to the Arctic Monkeys, I fucking love them so much," singer Jesse 'The Devil' Hughes told the huge crowd.Earlier in the set, he told the throng: "I'm certain feeling fucking nervous. This is the longest fucking crowd I've played in front of. I just need to shake my dick and make you all happy."The charismatic frontman exhausted much of the set conducting cheers among the crowd and indulging in his traditional "voodoo wave".The band played a host of tracks from their back catalogue including three tracks from their 2008 album 'Heart On'. Speaking after the show, Hughes told NME.COM: "I love the Arctic Monkeys man. I heard their show at Brixton the other night was rad with Them Crooked Vultures going nuts. They actually are that enigma band, they're fucking talented, seriously uncanny and they're more than just a pop aesthesis."Of the Reading And Leeds Festivals, he said: "These are the elite festivals. The production is second to none and it's a shining light of an example for all the other festivals."'Cherry Cola''I Only Want You''Came To Make A Bang''Bad Dream Mama''Heart On''Secret Plans''Just 19''Anything 'Cept The Truth''Whore Hoppin''Wanna Be In LA''I Want You So Hard (Boy's Bad News)''Speaking In Tongues'

No comments:

Post a Comment